Friday, May 16, 2008

Settlers Of Oulu (Tongue firmly in cheeks)

I’m sitting before my TV, on the edge of the chair, approximately 15 feet away for it. The TV Samsung shows IPL Kolkotta Vs Delhi encounter being played far away from me by still at such a breathtaking pace. A frenctic atmostphere, wicket falling and and hyper excited jannat ka rehnewaala (owner of the bunglow called heavens), as my mother calls it. Ammi, Ira and Junaid are by my side and we are in the middle of one of our favourite game ‘IPL KKR Vs DD’. Shahrukh is making me lick my wounds and I am feeling a tinge of zealousness every now and then. How much more can I take this?

Now, before you jump to any conclusions let me add that Shahrukh is the name of the guy who beat me to FF award for best actor with his DDLJ to my Rangeela. And before you jump to any further conclusions let me add that I had nothing to do but defame him every now and then. In fact Shahrukh is the actor who came after me in this industry and went a long way ahead. When I started this blog it came with the intention of self promotion and taking malicious potshots and distaste full comments on my competitors and their dogs! Apparently Shahrukh (the actor) was shooting for a lot of commercials(and earning a lot of money) in this industry for last few years, and from that very day my caretakers and chamchaas could not get me single commercial even as a duplicate of Shahrukh. What are the chances of me replacing Shahrukh as a top brand name!!!

Some of my friends claim that I started this blog just because of the dog... umm Shahrukh. I would have to be a serious fan of Shahrukh’s to want to do that. Your guess…

All I can say is I’m waiting for him to come over and start saying few things about me as well so that its dirty and muddy on both sides. Why the hell he is always so composed when responding to my provocations..

Getting back to the match, it’s a terrible game.. Shaharukh is winning again. You must not support KKR if you are fond of me.

All in all I am having a great time with my mom and kids here in my favorite place on earth, Panchgani. I think Kiran and I must have done something wrong in our life to be condemned with this place and watch Shahrukh hogging all the lime lite on TV doing all his over the top antics. Damn it i even tried to buy a second rated ICL team to somehow compete.. but then i decided for better.. I'll do what i do best.. rake up another few controversy ahead of my Home production "Jaane Tu".

After letting out all this muck and poison, my heart seems to be healing of the jealousy , slowly but surely.

Catching up on films, saw Mela last night which I liked.

Incidentally Panchgani is a favorite with actors. Now that’s something I am going to learn as soon as I finish with the Ghajini shoot.

Well Shahrukh is once again begging for my jealousy and criticism, so let me get back to him. He is jumping and hyper acting too much, making me go in fumes. I think I needs a bath. “Hell boy, hell.”

No comments: