Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bad weekend

Weekend was extremely bad.. i felt miserable again. Got drunk.. with an entire bottle of cognac. Worst part.. got drunk alone.. felt more miserable.. India has a chance to loose tomorrow.. but today was miserable for india as well. Love... never love you cricket team. As they say it hurts big time when something like Sydney happens. But being a rational guy i am predicting a draw that the most likely result. If we manage to loose somehow.. i am going to have another couple of miserable days.

Indian cricket team is just a symbol.. nothing seems to be going right in my life. Am missing my family in a big way. Yesterday saw my 9 months old on cam and couldn't keep hold of myself. What kind of life am i living.. how much of it is worth it.. Is this all right..

Oulu is already touching -16 C today.. seems like the cold weather is getting to me. Was stuffed up the entire day in the house today. Yesterday was kind of OK went out and had some fun with friends. Tried to cheer myself up but the biggest mistake was i brought a bottle of Cognac. Hoping to finish it during the week and then i come home and before i passed out the bottle was empty. From next time i am not going to bring those alcohols back home. Especially when i am alone.

Its 27th Jan and i am still determined to keep my promises made to me during new years resolution i am going to leave this damn company. I am suffering big time. But then there is a bit of good new too. Brought my tickets for Mumbai. Will be spending 10 March days before am back in Oulu with my family. And then 3 more months to go. It feels like those prisoners marking their prison walls to calculate days left :)

Next topic i have decided i am going to put my thoughts on Gulzaar, his films and his poetry. So watch out

No comments: