Friday, February 12, 2010

The trouble with separation

is that it is never painless, and it leaves scars.Trouble with planning is that it is useless as the world is to complex to comprehend.

And I planned a smooth separation. Well anyway i will leave this story to that and come back to it sometime later but it has again been amongst those big mess i have made in my life.

My younger brother Vivek is getting married and lets talk about unions and matrimony. The house is just planning the wedding as the most awaited event for a long time. Dada talking about barats and bands, vishal's talking about his dress for barat, meenu's talking about his saariees, gauri is talking about her chachi, Vivek is dead and buried with stress of having his new house painted (umm no he talks about an interior designer who charges 4 lacs for doing his house ). I don't know what to talk about.. but guess it would be as lovely as Vishal's marriage.

Second test starting in Kolkotta on Sunday and i have that sickening feeling that SA will hold on to its lead. Our bowling is simply not good enough. Somebody go and hit Harbhajan on his head hoping to remind him of his hattrick here in that historic test. Only thing to smile about is that Laxman is back.

My Name is Khaan finally release and i think on this issue is I support SRK though i am not a big fan of him. Kuch Kuch Hota was my date movie and I hate Shahrukh and Karan for it as as 10 years heace i know how good wife, a girlfriend could turn out to be :). Me and Meenu still fight over our mistake :). I would have made a perfect life long bachelor I am sure. Back to SRK, he has every right as an Indian of free speech and free thought. Traitors are those who break public properties and divide India amongst Indians. Traitors are those who beat poor man on street to show their Courage.



 

No comments: